At Pignut, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful products for your home and for you to wear which will stand the test of time. As we are a new British brand launched in June 2017, we currently cannot offer a free returns policy but we absolutely can offer a no-quibble returns policy. Please just follow the guidelines below:
- You have 28 days to return an item
- Fill in the returns form, which can be downloaded here, and include with your items
- Please return all items unworn, clean and with the tags on. For hygiene reasons, underwear cannot be returned unless faulty
- Using the original packaging, please package up securely and send BY REGISTERED POST to: RETURNS, PIGNUT LTD, 24 MARKET HILL, WOODBRIDGE, IP12 4LU
- It’s important to obtain Proof of Postage from your Post Office counter when you return your parcel to us
- You can also return your parcel by bringing in your goods to our Woodbridge store, if you live nearby
- You will be refunded to the same card / or by the same method that you paid with for the original order. The refund payment will be processed on receipt of the goods and should take 3 to 5 working days to reach your account.
Please note: if an item was purchased in one of our stockists, you will need to pop the item back to the stockist you purchased it from, as the contract of sale is with them. We do usually find our stockists are very accommodating, however if you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0330 0538552 and we’ll get it sorted for you.
For International returns, please fill out the returns form which can be downloaded here and clearly mark the parcel as ‘Returned Goods’. The cost of returning an International Parcel should be met by the sender, except in the case of the item being faulty. In this instance please contact Customer Services to authorise and arrange this return before despatching it. We’re sorry, but we’re not able to refund the cost of International return postage without prior agreement.
We work hard to ensure that everything from Pignut you’ll be over the moon with. However, if something hasn’t lived up to that expectation, we want to know so we can immediately put it right! But sometimes, however hard one tries, something just slips through the net but don’t worry, please either email us at email@example.com or call our customer services team on 0330 0538552 and we will sort it out as quickly as possible.